CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

What's On My Mind...

Saturday, March 21, 2010
The last few weeks have been intriguing. I've realized, in myself, patterns I thought were long broken. I see things now that have been fear-based that, for a time, I thought were logic grounded... and I'm ready and willing to change. I opened up Marianne Williamson's "Enchanted Love" to a random page and a prayer popped up. I'm going to hold onto this prayer for the next week or so. It fits in perfectly with the next CHOOSE YOU course I'll be teaching:

"Dear God, I don't wish to be a child anymore. I don't wish to be held back anymore. I don't wish to waste my life. Deliver me to new realms, repair me where I am broken, and ready my heart for everything. Thank you, God. Amen."
- Marianne Williamson, Enchanted Love

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

CHOOSE YOU! is now a standalone coaching program

I've had so many men and women tell me, "I'd love to take your course but I'm not available for the weekly online classes." So I'm answering all of you out there who want to be able to take CHOOSE YOU! but need flexibility in terms of how and when you take in the information. Choose You! is now offered at the same great price as a standalone coaching system.

What does that mean?

When you purchase CHOOSE YOU! (by clicking on the PayPal Link to the left), you have the option to take the 4 week online workshop or to receive the MP3 series and complete the workshop at your own pace, in your own time.

The standalone coaching program comes with the following:
* CHOOSE YOU 101 (MP3)
* YOUR VISION IS ONLY MEANT FOR THOSE WHO CAN SEE (MP3)
* CHOOSE YOU! POWER MEDITATION (MP3)
* STARTING YOUR DAY OFF RIGHT (MP3)
* 3 MINUTE DEEP BREATHING MEDITATION (MP3)
* CHOOSE YOU Course Manual
* CHOOSE YOU! e-book
* 3 one hour life coaching sessions (via telephone)

I've made this truly a choose you course. Now you have the choice- online or on your own time.

Don't miss out! Purchase CHOOSE YOU! today!

Kassandra Vaughn, the ROI Coach
Email: chooseyouworkshop@gmail.com

0 comments: